Besides the stress of wondering if you will be able to spend time with mom this year. You may also be worried if you will be able to send her a gift during this pandemic. Mother's day is this Sunday. Whoa! where did April go? Don't worry I got you covered. I have a few gifts handpicked for moms that will arrive on time. If You want to avoid the added stress of having something shipped. I have a few virtual ideas that will be ideal for moms this year.
1. If You're like me and love flowers but hate to see your money die so soon. Invest in forever flowers. Amazon has these beautiful box roses that last up to one year. The small box start as low as $79.00
2. For the mom that can style her hair at home without any heat damage. The Bentley of hair dryers is a sure way to show mom some love. For an extra fee this will arrive Friday!
3. Walgreens Our essential store is a go to for many reasons. Digital prints are still available. Print a beautiful large family Canvas for 39.99 and get same day pick up.
4. Did some one say Relax and time saver? Invest in the iRobot roomba 675. WiFi connected vacuum. That use sensors and a three step cleaning system to clean up any dirt or debris.
5. If your mom is a master chef and enjoys Gordan Ramsey she will surly enjoy Gordan Ramsey Virtual master class. In Ramsey's own words "You're not just learning recipes, you're learning how to take your cooking to the next level."
6. Another way to save mom time and trips to the grocery store is a meal subscription service like Marley Spoon. Choose from 22 recipes each week. Explore new cuisines and authentic flavors. Have meal kits delivered straight to her door.
7. For the faith filled moms. How about a tee-shirt that show mom how much you appreciate all her prayers. The power of a praying mother cotton tee will absolutely make her day.
8. For the mom that wants to get fit. Fyt virtual training offers one-on-one virtual training sessions. This mean she can work at her own speed and get comfortable with her trainer. starting from $29
9. For the stylish mom who's already planning her next night out on the town. Book a virtual style session with Shinelle Nouvelle. Shinelle will send her a few Shoppable looks based on her style quiz and personal looks. $40 for two style boards with links to shop.