Having little ones mean you always have to keep them busy. If you’re like me, there is no off season. Fall is just as busy, as summer and I love every minute of it. The Fall activities are never ending, the cool crisp air, the colorful scenery. Here are some ideas how you and your family can enjoy this fun season.
Apple picking at an apple orchard
Pumpkin patch grab a few pumpkin for craft and to eat
Crafts; hand print turkey,leaf craft, create paper plate apple
Visit a Corn Maze
6. Decorate a pumpkin
7. DIY ornament for Christmas
8. Host a costume party ( any day)
9. Attend football games
10. Set up a fire pit and make s'mores
11. Jump in fall leaves
12. Go camping or glamping if you’re fancy
13. Rent a cabin
14. Bike ride on a trail
15. This is the season for Fall festivals / State fairs
16. make leaves an art project
17. Create hand print leaves
18. Create a hand print turkey
19. Host a game night
20. Host a scavenger hunt
21. Take a drive to view the colorful foliage.
22. Have a Movie night with hot chocolate
23. Collect and Paint pinecones
24. Take your family Christmas pictures at home
25. Build a fort and let your imagination run wild!
living life is all about creating memories. This is just a list of activities to get you started. There’s so many at home activates you can turn into traditions with your loved ones.