Keep the adventures going all year long! Fall is just as important as the summer. Yes, the temp may call for some inside fun but the core memories don't stop. Here are some easy to plan fun fall activities for kid. Add these to your list of family fun this fall season.
Apple picking at an apple orchard
visit a pumpkin patch: grab a few pumpkins for craft
Bake: apple pie of pumpkin with the ones you picked up from #2 & #3
Visit a Corn Maze
6. Decorate a pumpkin
7. DIY ornament for Christmas
8. Host a costume party ( any day)
9. Attend football games
10. Set up a fire pit and make s'mores
11. Jump in fall leaves
12. Go camping or glamping if you’re fancy
13. Rent a cabin
14. Bike ride on a trail
15. This is the season for Fall festivals / State fairs
16. Create a leaf art project
17. Create hand print leaves
18. Create a hand print turkey
19. Host a game night
20. Host a scavenger hunt
21. Take a drive to view the colorful foliage.
22. Have a Movie night with hot chocolate
23. Collect and Paint pinecones
24. Take your family Christmas pictures at home
25. Build a fort and let your imagination run wild!
live life to the fullest and make every memory count. Fall in love with the simple things and create fall memories with you family.
Subscribe to get specific locations & details. As we continue to explore Georgia!