I’m grateful and in awe of God’s Grace. If someone slipped me a note describing something’s I would endure and overcome. I probably would’ve said nope, God I’m not built for that. let’s spin the wheel one more time. However, through every experience , fruit is being built and we become stronger in faith. Pressure makes diamonds. without each event, I would not be who I am today & I can honestly say, I LOVE this woman.
“On this journey called life I’ve learned somethings I think are worthy of sharing.”
30 before 30 list
1. life is a journey with many chapters and pages.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. Acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will make your paths straight.
2. live in the moment “carpe diem”
Matthew 6:34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
3. NEVER dim your light.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
4. That situation you think is such a big deal. Life goes one . The test will produce your testimony.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
5. NO, is a sentence. don’t feel oblige to explain your— NO!
Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil
6. Take breaks when needed . Rest is holy and necessary
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
7. People will disappointment you. Forgive often <that’s a point in it self.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
8. There is a time and place for everything. God’s timing is every thing
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...
9. INVEST, INVEST , INVEST . Allow your m