I’m grateful and in awe of God’s Grace. If someone slipped me a note describing something’s I would endure and overcome. I probably would’ve said nope, God I’m not built for that. let’s spin the wheel one more time. However, through every experience , fruit is being built and we become stronger in faith. Pressure makes diamonds. without each event, I would not be who I am today & I can honestly say, I LOVE this woman.
“On this journey called life I’ve learned somethings I think are worthy of sharing.”
30 before 30 list
1. life is a journey with many chapters and pages.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. Acknowledge him in all your ways, and he will make your paths straight.
2. live in the moment “carpe diem”
Matthew 6:34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
3. NEVER dim your light.
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
4. That situation you think is such a big deal. Life goes one . The test will produce your testimony.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
5. NO, is a sentence. don’t feel oblige to explain your— NO!
Let what you say be simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything more than this comes from evil
6. Take breaks when needed . Rest is holy and necessary
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
7. People will disappointment you. Forgive often <that’s a point in it self.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
8. There is a time and place for everything. God’s timing is every thing
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...
9. INVEST, INVEST , INVEST . Allow your money to make money. Leave an inheritance for your children.
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children,
but the sinner's wealth is laid up for the righteous.
10. Make, keep , & have a budget. The goal is to spend less than your income. Be a good steward of your finances.
The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.
11.Time is valuable. Be a good steward of your time. Be wise about the things you spend your time doing.
Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”
12. From the day we are born we’re on a check list full of milestones. By society standards you wont always meet all the milestones. God designed the plans for your life not man.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
13. GOD IS HOLY, GOD IS REAL (period) < Read The Bible.
14. LOVE is amazing!
1 Corinthians 13:4-5: "Love is patient, love is kind.
Pause, I really said 30, whhhewww chilllliee......
Breathe , Lets continue......
15. It’s OK to UNLEARN what you thought was right and RE-Learn new ways.
16. RIGHT is subjective but Biblical is non negotiable
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
17. Giving is better than receiving. Sever others and give when you can.
1 peter 4:10
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace:
18. Nothing is permanent not even our troubles
Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength
19. Blessings come with opposition
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
20.Watch your words. words are powerful and can cancel opportunities as quick as you get them
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
21. God created you to be you! We don’t need a photo copy version of someone else. We need your skills . Your creativity and everything God called you to be
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
22. Know who to place in your circle.
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
23.love well. Tell the people you care about you love them every chance you get.
“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
24. Don’t be afraid to try
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
25. Learn yourself, learn your worth, & love yourself.
2 Corinthians 5:17
So then, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; what is old has passed away--look, what is new has come
26 SPEAK UP. Don’t be afraid to use your voice
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
27. All work and no play will give you a balance check book but an unbalanced mind. REST! Take breaks < I think I heard that somewhere. but all Facts.
28. Asking for help, its brave. it's foolish to act like you can do everything on your own.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
30. Be you. Your true and authentic self. Transparency heals you and help those you share your testimony with.
check your thoughts. Don’t let negative thoughts dictate your future.
health is wealth. Take care of your mind , body ,and soul.
I’m sure I could write a book. However, I hope these 30 gems I learned along the way, can help you. The bible is the most powerful tool I picked up.